I love this girl so much I can't tell you. She is a joy and the best part of my days. She will be four months on Friday. She sleeps good, eats good, is so happy all the time, and talks loud enough that we can hear her over her sisters.
So precious. I love the outfit. How do you like your Bumbo seat? I always wanted one but never got one. Maybe with the next baby...I am so glad that Laney is a good sleeper. That makes all the difference!
She is sooo sweet! What a fun age, I bet she loves all the lights and decorations. I'm glad that she's such a good baby, maybe I'll be that lucky in a few months! Miss you guys!
Kelly, Laney is darling and it has been so fun catching up on your blog. Reading your 29 was hilarious. I almost almost bought those same exact stockings at PBK but I'm not 100 percent positive I'm done having kids--I wish I was positive that I was done.
She is so dang cute. And I have been slow to comment bc I keep waiting until I have enough time to discuss stockings. I love yours and have had my eye on the Telluride ones (PBK's bright ones with the balls on them, one is an ice-skate, anyway. . . ) I am debating if I should just buy extras for future kids and guess that I am having girls for now on or what. Then there is the battle of waiting for them to go on sale verses the inevitability of the cutest ones being sold out. Such are the crises I deal with on a daily basis. Anyway, I'm so happy that you made that fabulous purchase!
I am too busy right now and I want to go cut down a banner at Canyon Terrace!
I'm a wife and mom trying to keep my house organized, my kids clean, and my husband happy. How am I doing? It depends on your definition of organized, clean, and happy!
Call Me!
If you've happened upon my blog and we need to catch up or you are addressing Christmas cards and need my address, please email me at kellyandhailey@hotmail.com.
6 comments:
So precious. I love the outfit. How do you like your Bumbo seat? I always wanted one but never got one. Maybe with the next baby...I am so glad that Laney is a good sleeper. That makes all the difference!
She is adorable. Can't Wait to meet her someday.
She is sooo sweet! What a fun age, I bet she loves all the lights and decorations. I'm glad that she's such a good baby, maybe I'll be that lucky in a few months! Miss you guys!
Kelly, Laney is darling and it has been so fun catching up on your blog. Reading your 29 was hilarious. I almost almost bought those same exact stockings at PBK but I'm not 100 percent positive I'm done having kids--I wish I was positive that I was done.
She is so dang cute. And I have been slow to comment bc I keep waiting until I have enough time to discuss stockings. I love yours and have had my eye on the Telluride ones (PBK's bright ones with the balls on them, one is an ice-skate, anyway. . . ) I am debating if I should just buy extras for future kids and guess that I am having girls for now on or what. Then there is the battle of waiting for them to go on sale verses the inevitability of the cutest ones being sold out. Such are the crises I deal with on a daily basis. Anyway, I'm so happy that you made that fabulous purchase!
I am too busy right now and I want to go cut down a banner at Canyon Terrace!
Laney is just so adorable. Plus I'm in love with her name. I'm glad that she is such a good baby.
Post a Comment